Oakland, California, United States · Kapor Center Communications Team
Contract Dates: 6/13-8/31 | Part-Time, 25 hours/week | Pay: DOE
We are looking for a project manager to manage our video campaign project for our SMASH program. SMASH is the signature STEM education program of the Kapor Center.
- Create production & post-production schedule for summer video series
- Manage post-production editing feedback with videographers and photographers through video series completion
- Work closely with Project Manager to keep track of logistics for Comms team + creative team travel and overall video production and post-production scheduling
- Coordinate filming production schedule with college site directors for photographers/ videographers (creatives)
- Keep Project Manager up to date on scheduling, travel, flim production schedules and logistics
- Keep clear lines of communication with creatives during filming and post-production (what content should be filmed, hours on site, due dates, items due)
- Work with Project Manager to ensure all logistics are finalized and on-time. Flag ahead of time any arising or potential issues
- Coordinate production schedules of videographers and photographers across all sites
- Project manage post-production for video edits through completion (based on feedback/vision from Comms)
- Manage travel schedules for Comms team + videographers/ photographers (if needed)
- Coordinate all due dates for pre-production scheduling: final scripts, interview questions, storyboard. Communicate plan to videographers and photographers.
- Communicate Project Manager feedback / edits to videographers; review all content and make sure it aligns with project scope and vision; Project Manager will have final review
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent project and process management skills and attention to detail.
- Displays sound judgment and ability to exercise discretion when dealing with confidential information regarding Kapor Center
- Perform well independently with grace under pressure in a multi-tasking environment.
- Portfolio of proven work highly preferred.
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio of work to Lisa Atia at email@example.com
SMASH weaves together education, mentorship, social justice and workforce opportunities, helping scholars hone their STEM knowledge while building the networks, leadership and life skills key to a career in technology and entrepreneurship. Learn more at smashprogram.org.